Black Friday 2023 is here – there are thousands of deals available. This is where we’ll be curating all the best tech deals over the coming days, with none of the bottom-bucket trash that you get on some other sites.
We’ve included the top deals from sites including Amazon, Walmart, and Best Buy. We’re not sure a packet of hand-cooked chips are actually hand-cooked but these are definitely hand-picked deals.
Black Friday and the days that come after it have become the biggest shopping event of the year, with many discounted prices on some of the hottest tech and gadgets.
All the best Black Friday US deals
Here are all the best offers we’ve seen for Black Friday:
- Save $159 on the Samsung Galaxy A54 5G (6GB+128GB) – was $449, now only $290
- 14% off Nothing Phone 2 (12GB+256GB) – was $69, now $599
- Up to 28% off Samsung Galaxy at Amazon including S23 for $699.99 and Z Flip 5 for $799.99
- Google Pixel 7 Pro – was $899, now $649
Smart home device deals
- iRobot Roomba Combo j5 – now from $349
- iRobot Roomba s9+ self-emptying robot vacuum – was $1000, now $600
- Echo Pop – was $39.99, now $17.99
- Echo Dot (5th gen) – was $49.99, now $22.99
- Echo Show 5 (3rd gen) – was £89.99, now £44.99
- Echo Show 8 (3rd gen) – was $149.99, now $104.99
- Amazon eero Pro 6E mesh Wi-Fi System, save 27%, now $399.99
- Echo Show 8 (2nd Gen) – now $69.99, was $129.99
- Up to 50% off Ring doorbells, cameras and bundles
- Up to 50% off Amazon Eero mesh systems
- Blink Outdoor (3rd Gen) 2 camera system – now $62.99, was $179.99
- Ring Ring Spotlight Cam Plus – was $169.99, now $119.99
Laptop and tablet deals
- Save $250 on the MacBook Air M1: was $1000, now $750
- Lenovo Legion Pro 7i gaming laptop w/ 13th-gen Intel Core i9/32GB RAM/1TB SSD/RTX 4080 – save $850! Was $2749, now $1899
- Google Pixel Tablet with Charging Speaker Dock – was $499, now $399
- Save on various Dell Inspiron and XPS laptops – deals vary at different times
- Get up to 40% off gaming laptops from Acer, Razer, MSI and more
- Get up to 45% off Samsung tablets
- Up to 50% off on Amazon Kids Tablet Bundles
- Up to 28% off Google Chromebooks from Acer, Asus and more
- Up yo 29% off Microsoft Surface Laptop 5, Pro 9 and more
PC and gaming accessory deals
- Up to 45% off Samsung monitors or up to 50% off LG monitors
- Backbone One mobile gaming controllers are 30% off – was $100, now $70
- Up to 40% off hard drives from Western Digital, Segate and more
- Save on SD cards and other storage from SanDisk, Lexar and more
- Up to 56% off Eero mesh networking gear
- Xbox Series S – was $299, now $249
- PlayStation 5 (Disc drive) with Spider-Man 2 – was $559.99, now $499
- Nintendo Switch OLED – was $409, now $359
- Up to 37% off LG OLED, QNED and UHD TVs
- Save $400 on the 55-inch Samsung S90C 4K OLED TV: was $2300, now $1900
- Save $500 on the Samsung 49-inch Odyssey G9 Gaming Monitor: was $1500, now $1000
- Save $20 on the Amazon Fire TV Stick: was $40, now $20
- Up to 27% off Amazon Fire TV Omni QLED Smart TVs
- Amazon Fire TV Soundbar – now $99.99, was $119.99
- Fire TV Stick 4K – now $44.99 was $49.99
- Save $20 on the Amazon Fire TV Stick: was $40, now $20
- Fire TV Cube 4K – now $109.99 was $139.99
- Amazon Fire TV 75in Omni QLED 4K TV – was $1099.99, now $879.99
- Apple AirPods Pro (2nd gen, with Lightning) – was $249, now $169
- Apple AirPods Max – was $549, now $464
- Sony WH-1000XM5 – was $398, now $328
- Mese Audio 99 Neo – was $199, now $139
- Save $112 on the Skullcandy Crusher Headphones: was $320, now $208
- Jabra Elite 5 – was $149.99, now $79
- 27% off Nothing Ear 2 earphones – was $149, now just $109
Hi-Fi gear deals
- Save 20% on the Q Acoustics 3020i bookshelf loudspeaker – was $449, now $359
- Get $100 off the Q Acoustics M20 HD powered speaker pair – was $499, now $399
- 26% off Tribit XSound Go Bluetooth speaker – was $50, now $37
- Save $10 on the Tribute StormBox Micro waterproof travel speaker – was $60, now $50
Fitness and smartwatch deals
- Save $200 on the Apple Watch SE (1st-gen): was $309, now $109
- Save $350 on the Garmin Epix Gen 2 GPS Smartwatch: was $800, now $450
- Save up to 50% on Garmin smartwatches at Amazon
- Up to 30% off Peloton Bike, Bike Plus, Guide, accessories and apparel
Kitchen and home deals
- Up to 46% off KitchenAid KitchenAid Stand Mixers, Blenders, Toasters and more
- Save up to 50% on Ninja gear including air fryers, blenders and cookware
- Up to 42% off De’Longhi appliances
- Save $80 on the Keurig K-Select Coffee Maker: was $150, now $70
- Save on various Weber SmokeFire Wood Pellet Grills
- Save up to $1500 on GoCycle G4 and G4i electric bikes
- Ecoflow RIVER 2 MAX power station – was $469, now $399
- Save up to $330 on Bluetti power stations
- Get up to $100 off a Secretlab Titan Eco 2022 series gaming chair
- Up to 30% off Yeti gear
More Black Friday 2023 deals
My ancient Sonos PlayBar died on Black Friday, now I’m replacing it with this Cyber Monday Sonos deal
Good timing? I can save £100 on the second generation Beam soundbar
Tick-tock it’s the best Apple Watch deals o’clock
If you’ve been after a pair of Apple AirPods, there’s no better time, with brilliant savings across all models
We’ve rounded up the best iPhone deals, from savings on the latest iPhone 15 to the budget-friendly SE
I’ve found the best Black Friday luxury watch deals to cater for all budgets and tastes
You can save £300 on one of the best electric scooters I’ve ever reviewed
You can currently save big money on the Amazon Fire HD 8 tablet, is the saving big enough to make we finally pull the trigger?
I’ve been a Sky Q customer for years, but this Black Friday deal means it’s finally time to switch to Sky Stream
Save $5 if you’re grabbing an individual AirTag, or up to $20 on a pack of four.
Black Friday Week is here and there are have some cracking Amazon device deals for gadget geeks everywhere!
Fabulous foldable is massively discounted right now
Plenty of Dells to be had
Currys has stepped up and smashed it into the back of the net with these Black Friday deals…
You can save on Apple’s latest and pro-iest flagship smartphone during the savings event.
Up your game with Razer’s Black Friday deals
Save big on Apple, Beats and Nintendo gear at Walmart – here are the best Walmart Black Friday deals
Switch on with these illuminating discounts on Nanoleaf panels and accessories
An Audible subscription gets you access to over a million audiobooks
It’s like a literary Netflix – check out this Amazon Kindle Unlimited deal
Get three months with this great Amazon Music Unlimited deal
Lego sets that won’t set you back
For Black Friday, you can score discounts as high as 70% off Oral-B and Philips smart toothbrushes
Ever wondered what the deal experts are buying themselves over Black Friday? Well, now you know…
It’s a classic Black Friday deal trap, but the price is so good I can’t miss it
XGIMI has lavished some huge Black Friday discounts on its award-winning projectors
Big savings to be had on smartwatches, plus earbuds and tablets too
Mice, keyboards, headsets and more are all reduced
Action-packed reductions this holiday shopping season
Sony XM5-rivalling over-ears are a bargain right now
Sky-high savings on the Mavic Air 2 and FPV Combo
8in smart display is half price during Black Friday week
These deals clean house
What’s better than a new MacBook? A new MacBook at a discount price!
The savings on Apple’s tablet range are not to be missed
Some honourable discounts to grab this Black Friday, with up to £100 off.
Discounts dialled up to 11 on earphones and headphones too
Alongside the storewide discount, there are reductions on individual collections.
SwitchBot’s new pint-sized robot vacuum cleaner has only just been released and is already 20% during the savings event.
You’d have to be switched off to miss these savings on bundles and individual bulbs.
Bargains for gamers on the go
The consoles have never been cheaper.
Discounts on, well… everything
Recreate the taste of Italy with the Gozney Roccbox pizza oven
Suck up some big savings today
Find deals on speakers, laptops, tellies, and smartphones
Pipe-burstingly good deals
Big discount on some of the best flagship Android devices around
One of the absolute best Prime Day offers is back for Black Friday
Go grab yourself a bargain fast
The sound of savings
Keep an eye on your front door for less with these discounted cams
Watch the Premier League, F1 and live boxing, save money.
Get healthy (and leave a much smaller dent in your wallet) with these deals
Ding dong! This is a deal worth ringing for
Dish-free Sky Stream is the most affordable way to get Netflix and Sky TV together
The Black November sales have already started to kick off, but Amazon’s is a little while off
When is Black Friday 2023?
Black Friday 2023 takes place on Friday 24 November, the day after Thanksgiving. Cyber Monday falls on the following Monday (that immediately follows Black Friday) so this year it’ll be the 27 November. It’s essentially just an extension of the Black Friday event with more deals and offers. Think of it as a way of keeping the discount party going for as long as possible.
How to find the best deals
Knowing your market will go a long way to helping you secure the best deal. If you’re after something in particular, doing some research to see which retailers stock the item in question will help you land the best deal.
While Amazon will have a wide variety of deals, many retailers will now offep discounts, so don’t just stick to the same places every time or you could miss out on bigger savings. Using price comparison sites is a constructive way of ensuring you’re getting the best deal you can bag yourself.
PriceSpy can do a lot of the groundwork for you. By simply typing in what you’re after, it will pull up a list of all the retailers and their price tags for you and make sure you’re getting the best deal.
It can also be worth downloading some apps to help get even more savings during the big shopping event. Coupon apps like Honey are a great way of landing yourself some huge savings for online retailers.
Doing some prep work by creating a wishlist on Amazon or elsewhere of the items you want the most will help you keep your priorities in check and enable you to stay focused on finding the best deals for those goodies.
Subscribing to retailers’ newsletters and following their social channels is also a good way of keeping track of upcoming deals, and it’s very useful if you’re after something those retailers stock.