Advanced tech, go-anywhere abilities and looks that can only be described as ‘utterly gorgeous’. That’s what goes into making the new Renault Duster the perfect SUV for the serious traveller.
It’s easy to see why the Renault Duster has been such a hit with road-trippin’ petrolheads. In fact, if you were the kind of wanderer who couldn’t stay at home on the weekends and absolutely had to head out to the hills or to a beach each time you got a few days off, it was easily the best SUV you could get. And guess what, it’s reborn in an all-new avatar and it’s even better. Yes, all you highway stars, please take note, this is exactly what you need.
Wanna know why? You see, it comes packed with more gizmos, cutting-edge engineering, an automated transmission, go-anywhere 4x4 traction, oodles of safety kit, engines that pack a mean grunt, uber-luxurious interiors (hey, we like our comfort!), enough space for you and your mates to finally make that Ladakh road trip dream come true and of course, plenty of
French savoir faire. Oui, the new Duster certainly has everything it takes to make us go Ooh là là!
The driving enthusiast’s best friend
The Duster’s tech and styling gives you enough reasons to make it the perfect SUV when you get struck by wanderlust!
- Plenty of street smarts - A reverse parking camera with guidelines and rapid deceleration warning makes it so easy for you to park in even the tightest spots.
- The intelligent SUV - Oodles of tech like ABS, ESP with Electronic Brake Distribution and Hill-Start Assist opens up the world to you. Pack your bags and just go!
- Vacation anywhere with 4WD - A tough-yet-comfy suspension, 4x4 mode and a meaty 210mm ground clearance? It’s a match made in heaven for the thrill-seeking adventurer.
- Packs a mean punch - A silky-smooth, quick-revving 1.6-litre petrol powerplant and torquey 1.5-litre diesel motors. Finding it hard to decide? We don’t blame you!
- Automatically fun - Crowded city lanes, countryside trails, even winding mountain roads, everything’s a lot more fun with the new Duster’s 6-speed Easy-R AMT.
- Vacation in style - A dashing-new grille, hawk-eye headlamps, gun-metal finish alloy wheels and LED tail lamps? Perfect. ‘Cos we’re picky about lookin’ good!
Safety and space for your entire family
The new Renault Duster is packed with all the safety kit and advanced engineering you want for your family.
- Pack everything you want to - If you’re like us and can’t decide what to leave behind, you’ll love the new Duster. Why? Well, with up to 475 litres of boot space, you can stop worrying and just take everything along on your grand road trip. More clothes? Yup. Bluetooth speakers? Of course. A portable barbeque set? Certainly. And there’ll still be space left!
- Don’t stop driving - Drive easy and stay fresh for even the longest road trips with the new Duster’s cruise control. Frankly, we can’t imagine a highway trip without this feature.
- Complete peace of mind - With dual front airbags, impact-sensing door unlock, speed-sensitive auto lock and an advanced monocoque body, the Duster’s the safest space on the road.
Who says road trips can’t be done in comfort?
From the ergonomic controls to its fantastic infotainment system, the Duster’s the only smart choice for the road-trippin’ vacationer.
- Ergonomic, indeed - From the soft-touch surfaces and the perfectly ergonomic placementof all the controls, to the sporty instrument console and the excellent all-round visibility, the new Renault Duster makes it clear it’s been designed from the ground-up as an SUV made for the avid driver.
- Begone, summer - The Duster’s automatic climate control can make even the most torrid summer’s day seem like a lovely spring weekend.
- Convenience everywhere - We know you love gadgets. But you’ll also love how easily you can stow away all your gear when you just want to enjoy the view.
- It’ll keep you entertained - The 7in MediaNAV infotainment and navigation system keeps you entertained and also makes sure you’re always on the right path.
- Business-class inside - An 8-way adjustable driver’s seat with lumbar support, front and rear armrests, steering audio controls... the only way we’d travel!