10 best fitness gadgets 2023: top fit tech reviewed and rated
Looking for fresh fitness tech? From trackers to static bikes, these are the best gadgets to get you sweating.
If you’re confused by the bewildering choice of fitness tech promising to help you set a new PB, our connected run testers and gym addicts have taken the strain out of selecting the best fitness gadgets with our series of in-depth reviews.
That might mean getting to grips the wealth of sensors on the latest Apple Watch, comparing affordable sports wearables from the leading brands, or simply understanding the major components of a bike before choosing the right ride for your needs.
Best of luck blitzing that PB.
Our pick of the best fitness tech
- Lovely design
- Accurate data
- Sweat proof
Fitbit Charge 5
- Finally gets a screen upgrade
- Comfortable to wear 24/7
- Easy to use interface
- Solid heart rate monitoring
Huawei Watch GT Runner review: a great alternative for runners
Born to run?
- Lovely light design for active use
- Useful running software features
- Works with external heart rate monitors
- Smartwatch experience favours Android users
Philips TAA6606BK Bone Conduction headphones review: safe and secure￼
Can headphones avoid the main pitfall of bone conduction headphones?
- Bassy sound
- We like the lights
- Comfortable fit
- Controls take a bit of getting used to
Garmin Fenix 7
- Outstanding battery life
- Excellent durability
- Offline mapping
- But bulky and pricey
Apple Watch Series 7
Apple’s yearly update has given the Apple Watch Series 7 a bigger display amid other refinements – but is it worth upgrading?
- New size is very welcome
- Brilliantly bright display
- New colour cases
- So many watch face options
- Versatile fitness tracking
- Accurate heart rate readings
- Massively motivational
- Amazing, motivating trainers
- Neat design
Garmin Epix review: rugged adventurer
The rugged fitness adventurer packs serious smartwatch screen appeal
- Best sports watch screen going
- Excellent performance tracking tools
- Rich colour mapping
- Though bulky on the wrist