If you’re confused by the bewildering choice of fitness tech promising to help you set a new PB, our connected run testers and gym addicts have taken the strain out of selecting the best fitness gadgets with our series of in-depth reviews.
That might mean getting to grips the wealth of sensors on the latest Apple Watch, comparing affordable sports wearables from the leading brands, or simply understanding the major components of a bike before choosing the right ride for your needs.
Best of luck blitzing that PB.
Our pick of the best fitness tech
- Finally gets a screen upgrade
- Comfortable to wear 24/7
- Easy to use interface
- Solid heart rate monitoring
Born to run?
- Lovely light design for active use
- Useful running software features
- Works with external heart rate monitors
- Smartwatch experience favours Android users
Can headphones avoid the main pitfall of bone conduction headphones?
- Bassy sound
- We like the lights
- Comfortable fit
- Controls take a bit of getting used to
- Outstanding battery life
- Excellent durability
- Offline mapping
- But bulky and pricey