It's a jungle out there. Even if you know your SATA from your USB3.0, rooting out the cheapest deal on computing gear can be a time-consuming exercise. Time that could be better spent playing Goat Simulator.
Thankfully, we'll help you cut through the fronds, like a Crocodile Dundee of tech. We've brought together the best savings on everything computer-y, from laptops to tablets to accessories that you can't live without. Read on, and the savings will soon add up.
Best laptop deals
It might not have the Touch Bar, but the Pro is still an absolute joy to work on.
- Buy the Apple MacBook Pro 13in here £1089 from Amazon - saving over £160
Yes, it looks like it's covered in carpet, but the Surface Laptop is one of the best portables around.
- Buy the Microsoft Surface Laptop here £936 from Amazon - saving over £40
The new Kaby Lake CPU keeps the 'regular' MacBook competitively brilliant.
- Buy the Apple MacBook (2017) here £995 from Amazon - saving over £250
Just because it's cheap, doesn't mean it's not good quality. A must for those on a budget.
- Buy the Lenovo IdealPad 320S here £349 from Currys PC World - saving over £150
As lovely to behold as it is to type on, the Touch Bar-equipped Pro is a great balance of power and form.
- Buy the Apple MacBook Pro 15in with Touch Bar here for £1895 from Amazon - saving over £450
A real looker this, thanks to a glass-and-metal overhaul.
Bestl tablet deals
In our opinion, this is the perfect size for a tablet. And the Pro's power makes it a genuine alternative to a bulky laptop.
- Buy the Apple iPad Pro 10.5 here for £588 from KRCS - saving over £30
The best Android tablet around goes toe-to-toe with Apple's iPad Pro. Don't like iOS? This is the top tab to buy.
- Buy the Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 here for £543 from My Trendy Phone - saving over £50
The cheapest full-size iPad still has plenty going for it.
- Buy the Apple iPad here for £320 from Amazon - saving £20
A definite improvement on Samsung's first attempt at a Windows tablet.
It's far from perfect, but at this price, we're not arguing. Plus it now has Alexa too, for all manner of voice-controlled shenanigans.
- Buy the Amazon Fire 7 here for £39.99 from Amazon - saving £10
The future of laptops? Maybe. But we're happy for this Android hybrid to be the present.
- Buy the Google Pixel C here for £404 from Google - saving £75
The M3 is probably the closest thing to an iPad Mini running Android. It's small, stylish and well-built, though the overall performance is a little lacking.
- Buy the Huawei MediaPad M3 here for £243 from eGlobal - saving over £75
Frustrating software, iffy build quality and a so-so camera might turn some people off. But one look at the price - and that decent display - and all is forgiven.
- Buy the Asus ZenPad S 8.0 here for £150 from Amazon - saving £20