Xbox 720 rumour round-up
Those games developers just can't keep a secret and now it's official – a very select group of lucky souls have already played on the Xbox 720.
The console (codenamed Durango) might not land anytime soon – and we might not even get it before Christmas 2012 – but with rumours like these, we're happy to wait.
The Xbox 360 was designed to last through ten years of gaming but even with a succession of innovations like Kinect, the arrival of the iPad, PS Vita and OnLive have left our old 'Box looking a bit long in the tooth.
Maybe Kinect 2, a Blu-ray drive and a console that's six times faster than its predecessor will do the trick. Here's what (we think) we know about Microsoft's next-gen console.
- Next Xbox specs revealed
- Xbox 720 to drop in 2013 with Kinect 2 and AR glasses?
- PS4 and Xbox 720 Durango graphics revealed
- Xbox 720 Durango is in London
- Xbox 720 is codenamed Durango
- Xbox 720 to get Wii U style screen controller?
- Xbox 720 to get Kinect 2 and Blu-ray Drive
- PS4 may use Xbox 720 graphics chips
- Xbox 720 set to arrive in 2013 with Radeon 6000 graphics
- Xbox 720 not arriving in 2012 says Microsoft France
- Xbox 720 to support enhanced 3D
- Xbox 720 to get DVR functionality
- Xbox 720 release as soon as 2012?