- Competition will close on 10th February Open to UK residents only.
- Stuff is the competition promoter.
- Prize for one (1) winner is a trip for two (2) persons including three night hotel stay in Inverness with breakfast, Whale watching cruise, Self drive hire car, and travel insurance. The winner will also receive one (1) set of premium merchandise including Match Case, Anchor Keychain, Sunset Crewneck Sweatshirt, Rope Tote, Blue Washed Hat, Flask and Shot Set In Wooden Box .
- Dates of travel are weekends, 1st April – 31st October 2016, excluding UK national holidays.
- Prize is subject to availability and has no cash alternative, is non-transferable and non- refundable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winner .
- One person travelling must be 18 years or over.
- If winner is under 18 then his/her guest must be his/her parent or guardian.
- Winner and his/her guest must meet movie certification criteria.
- The whale watching cruise is not recommended for younger children. Children under 12 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- The whale watching cruise is unsuitable for anyone with a lower back or other condition which could be aggravated by jarring of the body; and for anyone who cannot maintain a firm grip on the hand holds of the boat. It is also not recommended for pregnant women.
- Hotel is based on two people sharing one room.
- The hotel will take a credit card pre-authorisation or cash deposit to cover any incidentals.
- Winner and his/her guest are solely responsible for all other meals and expenses not specifically set forth herein.
- Winner and his/her guest must have valid passports and applicable visas and permissions.
- Any potential winner and his/her proposed guest will be required to sign a prize acceptance and release form in order to be eligible to win and/or participate in the prize.
- Winners will be picked at random and contacted by the site. If the winner fails to respond within 24 hours of notification, they will be deemed void and an alternative winner will be contacted. The Editor's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into
- Prize winners may be required to take part in reasonable post-competition publicity for Warner and may be filmed, photographed or otherwise recorded by Warner or other third parties for publicity and he/she consents to the use of his/her personal data for such purposes.
- Prize details are correct at the date of this Agreement. Events may occur that render the Media Promotion itself or the awarding of Prizes impossible due to unforeseen circumstances or reasons beyond the control of Warner. In this situation, Warner may at its discretion vary or amend Prizes so as to provide reasonable alternative Prizes and Prize winners agree that no liability shall attach to Warner or parties connected to Warner as a result.
In the Heart of the Sea whale watching voyage terms and conditions
If you've entered our whale watching competition, then you'll need to read these t's & c's first!