The Samsung Galaxy S8 is probably the best smartphone there is right now. But without enough data, the S8’s sexiest features aren’t able to shine as much as they should.
We’re sure you’re aware of the constraints of a limited data plan since mobile data drives so much of what we do on our phones. Imagine not being able to hit play on that video because your telco has just sent you a message about how you’re approaching your data limit. How about not being able to upload an Instagram Story just because you don’t want to pay through your nose for excess data?
Ever thought of doing something really crazy with data - say if you had an extra 20GB? Would you organize a mini movie marathon picnic at the beach and "Netflix and Chill" with your buddies or would you set up a 20GB data sharing booth in the heart of Orchard Road and share the data with those who need it to Facetime or internet call home to their loved ones?
If you haven't, get thinking right now and you could win a brand new Galaxy S8 worth S$1148. Starting 28 April, you have over one week to submit your most creative entries. If you need some help, we have some ideas and a couple of tips:
- SHARE YOUR DATA WITH OTHERS: What can you do to bring the joy to everyone around you?
- BRING YOUR DATA OUTDOORS: Everything's more fun when you're out and about.
- BE UNIQUE: Anybody can use social media. It is what you do with it that will intrigue us.
- BE BOLD: 20GB unlimits you, show how can do more with data than ever before
- BE CREATIVE: It’s all about the storytelling. Tell us something we have not heard before.
- BE PREPARED: Write it, be game to do it!
We’ll be shortlisting 8 of the best entries on 8 May which will then be put up for voting. The entry with the most votes on 15 May will walk away with a Samsung Galaxy S8 and a chance to be a star in the Circles.Life S8 unboxing video. You and a friend will get a ride to pick up your new S8 and whisked away to dinner at a mystery dining venue where you can enjoy putting your S8 to the test.
There can only be one lucky winner, so good luck!