If you feel the need for speed, this is going to be your week. You might not be in the hot seat of an F1 machine, but the next best thing would be a supercar, courtesy of GrabTaxi.
Starting from today, the cab booking app will host a #GrabSpeed campaign, which lets you ride in a range of supercars in town. Booking the supercar doesn’t require you to do anything special either. Just launch the app, find the #GrabSpeed tab and cross your fingers that a supercar is available for you to book.
Oh, one important thing we almost forgot to mention - there’s no free lunch in this world, but there’s a free ride in a supercar. Hopping into a supercar and having it bring you to your destination won’t cost you a single cent.
In total, seven of these supercars will be roaming the roads till Sunday, 20 September. While we say roads, there will be fixed areas where they’ll be roaming and during specific times. So if you’re aiming to hitch a ride in with the supercars, take note of these locations and timings:
Pick-ups from Suntec City, Raffles Place, Tanjong Pagar, MBFC, Clarke Quay, Boat Quay area during
- Tuesday - 3:00pm to 7:00 pm
- Wednesday - 11:00am to 12:00pm and 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- Thursday - 11:00am to 12:00pm and 1:00pm to 5:00pm
Pick-ups only from Tanglin, Orchard and City Hall area during:
- Friday – 10:00am to 12:00pm and 1:00pm to 6:00pm
- Saturday - 10:00am to 12:00pm and 1:00pm to 6:00pm
- Sunday - 10:00am to 12:00pm and 1:00pm to 6:00pm
Pick-ups from F1 area during:
- Friday – 8:00pm to 12:00am
- Saturday – 8:00pm to 12:00am
- Sunday – 8:00pm to 12:00am
Last but not least, here are the beastly and powerful machines you’ll be riding with for this week:
- Mclaren MP4-12C
- Maserati GranTurismo
- Maserati Quattroporte Sports GTS
- Porsche C4S 911 Cabriolet
- Porsche Carrera
- Aston Martin DBS Volante Convertible
- Aston Martin DB9 Volante Convertible