For this year’s Readers’ Choice Awards, we have a total of 14 categories spanning the tech you care about.
We’ve done the tough job of distilling every category down to five nominees launched locally in 2016, and it's now up to you to make the final decisions for them:
- New App of the Year
- Smartphone of the Year
- Affordable Smartphone of the Year
- Fitness Tracker of the Year
- Smartwatch of the Year
- TV of the Year
- Speaker of the Year
- Headphones of the Year
- Laptop of the Year
- Camera of the Year
- Innovation of the Year
- Game Changer of the Year
- Tech Brand of the Year
- Car of the Year
Why should you vote? It's simple. Stuff exists to celebrate tech and the impact that all these shortlisted products have made on us. Who better to leave that choice up to than our own readers?
To sweeten the deal, we have a total of 10 amazing prize bundles to be won thanks to the companies above. Want new gear? We've got you covered. Need fresh entertainment options? There's that too. Even your home gets to benefit from your votes.
Here are the prize bundles in no particular order of awesomeness:
- PlayStation 4 Slim + PlayStation VR + Parallels Desktop for Mac
- Apple TV + 6 month Netflix subscription + Netflix swag + Parallels Desktop for Mac
- Samsung Galaxy A7 + Parallels Desktop for Mac
- Samsung Gear S3 + Parallels Desktop for Mac
- LG Hom-Bot Square + Parallels Desktop for Mac
- Lenovo Miix 700 laptop + Parallels Desktop for Mac
- i-MAX Q5 Electric Scooter + Parallels Desktop for Mac
- Dyson Pure Cool Link purifier fan + Parallels Desktop for Mac
- Erato Apollo 7 + UE Boom 2 + M331 Silent Plus + Parallels Desktop for Mac
- 360Fly HD camera + UE Boom 2 + G403 Prodigy Wired/Wireless Gaming Mouse + G213 Prodigy RGB Gaming Keyboard + G231 Prodigy Gaming Headset + Parallels Desktop for Mac
Want some? To stand a chance of winning, your votes for all categories must be in by 23 February, 11.59pm. Voters must reside in Singapore and will be selected at random. Everyone gets a fair shot.
The winners will be announced on the week of 27 February so start voting, stat.