Orange throws light on the mystery of email

Those kind souls at Orange have decided to give us all a break and show the world you don't need a BlackBerry to access your email when you're on the

Those kind souls at Orange have decided to give us all a break and show the world you don't need a BlackBerry to access your email when you're on the move. Orange say there's a world of misconception (sounds like a world of pain to us) about using your mobile to email. People think it's too hard, too expensive or they just plain don't think. According to Orange research boffins, 91 per cent of Orange users have handsets that could access email, but only 10 per cent actually bother to use it. So you know how to use email on your phone do you? Well pat yourself on the back, settle into your easy chair and smile smugly. For the other 90 per cent of lost souls out there, check out Orange's new online tool which holds your hand through three simple steps and even helps you remember your user name if you've forgotton it. So next time your stuck in a lift you won't be bored. OK, so this isn't a technological revolution. But Orange insist they're not dumming down, just trying to be more inclusive. Bless their cotton socks. Orange say they don't need to go down the Vodafone Simply route - they reckon their phones are easy enough to use as it is. Of course all this is only any good if you are actually on Orange. If not you're going to have the arduous task of working it all out for yourself. To use Orange email on the move click here.