The company’s UK online store boasts a little red box tempting us with what will be on offer and giving vague nods at how much of a discount we might expect. Very sadly, the iPod Touch and iPhone will not be included in the day’s bargain activities.
Exactly what you can expect to find throughout November 30th is anyone’s guess. So we will…
• Special Chumbawumba edition iPods, filled with everything they’ve ever done.
• Ironic anti-Windows t-shirts.
• Mitchell and Webb cardboard cut-outs.
• Whopping 99 per cent reductions across the board.
• 2 for 1 at iTunes.
• The very latest US TV shows for our Apple TV.
Enough of us guessing. Either get yourself down to your nearest Apple shop or on to the Apple UK store website tomorrow to find out for yourself. It all kicks off on at 12.01am tonight and ends at 11.59 pm tomorrow.
Apple UK’s one-day extravaganza
Starts: Saturday, November 30th, 12.01am
Ends: Saturday, November 31st, 11.59pm
Contact: Apple UK