Publisher SCRYsoft and Developer Mixed Realms has announced that the game Sairento VR is coming to Southeast Asia, which includes Malaysia, for the PlayStation VR platform in both physical and digital format on 22 October 2019.
Set in a re-imagined Japan in the cyber future, players assume the role as a member of the Silent Ones, who practices long forsaken code of ancient samurais and ninjas. With an arsenal of ancient weapons with a futuristic twist and a multitude of skills made available, you will need to fight your way through and uncover the truth behind the attack on Tokyo Cluster.
Sairento VR features:
- Challenging levels and enemies that keep players refreshed and excited
- A unique locomotion system that allows players to perform all sorts of cool tricks like triple jump, power slide and time slow down just like a genuine ninja
- The weapon master where players can utilise various weapons such as katanas, guns, bows, throwing glaives and legendary relics to complete goal
- Abilities to grow and power up skills, weapons and relics as the game progresses
- 2 players PVE online co-op mode – play with your friends and become the unbeatable duo
Sairento VR has garnered positive response from both critics and gamers in other regions for the gameplay and VR locomotion.