News

Oppo A91 Now Available In Malaysia At RM999; Comes With 48MP Wide Angle Quad Camera System

The sleekest, photography performance phone ever
|
19 March 2020 / 15:24MYT

The Oppo A91 is now available in Malaysia with the device offering some pretty impressive camera specs. A 48MP main camera is already pretty good, but a 48MP wide angle camera is pretty impressive. According to Oppo, the A91 is able to capture wider dimension images in 48MP and utilises Distortion Correction that ensures no distortions on edges of the images. There's even autofocus and capture macro images as close as 3cm, improving the macro capture experience altogether.

You can also look good with the A91's camera setup as it comes with a new AI Beautification feature that can even be used on up to 4 people in a shot. It also comes with electronic image stabilisation (EIS) and a gyroscope hardware so you can take great videos in lowlight settings and the video remains stable under shaky conditions. And of course, there's the Night Portrait mode for natural night shots that also has a portrait bokeh effect which you cna adjust to your liking.

In terms of design, the device is 7.9mm thick, weighs 172g, and has an aspect ratio of 20:9 which, compared to its predecessor, is 24g lighter and 1.2mm thinner. This is also the first in OPPO’s A series to feature a FHD+ AMOLED screen, with a 6.4-inch display with a screen to body ratio of 90.7% with 2400 x 1080 resolution. It also comes with a In-Display Fingerprint Unlock 3.0 enables users to unlock the device in 0.32s, which is 45% faster than the previous generation.

Other specs include a 8GB RAM + 128GB ROM and 4025mAh battery capacity with the VOOC 3.0 flash charging where you can get 50% in 30 minutes, plenty of power to go about the day. And for gamers, there's the GameBoost 2.0 with Touch Boost added prevents screen freeze and offers a responsive gaming experience, and improve touch control performance by 35.2%.

Available in a unique Lightening Black colour, the Oppo A91 is being sold at RM999. In conjunction with Lazada’s birthday, from 18th - 26th March, you can get it RM100 off and a free OPPO exclusive bag will be given to those who place their order through the platform on 18th March, 7pm onwards. A down payment of 10% can be made to secure your deal and the remaining 90% can be made on the 27th March 2020 before noon. You can place your orders for the device here.

Smartphones