Contest Terms & Conditions
1. These terms and conditions shall apply to all contests organised by Stuff Malaysia, Mediacorp Pte. Ltd. and is open to all Malaysian citizens or Permanent Residents residing in Malaysia above the age of 18, except staff from Mediacorp Pte Ltd and their immediate family members.
2. Each participant warrants to Mediacorp that he/she has the legal capacity and/or the full right and authority to participate in the contest in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. For participants below 18, he/she warrants to Mediacorp Pte. Ltd. that he/she has obtained the consent of his/her parent/guardian to submit the entry form and participate in the relevant contest in accordance with these terms and conditions.
3. Entries must be submitted in the prescribed manner and by the prescribed deadline(s).
4. Each participant:
(a) consents to Mediacorp Pte. Ltd. and/or the Mediacorp group of companies (collectively “Mediacorp”) collecting, using, disclosing and/or processing any and all personal data submitted for various purposes, including to communicate with the participants, to send marketing and advertising materials from Mediacorp or its business partners (including through the participant’s telephone number(s) provided), to conduct market research and statistical analysis; and
(b) consents to Mediacorp transferring such personal data out of Singapore to Mediacorp’s third party service providers or agents for the purposes as described above.
If you have any questions relating to Mediacorp’s collection, use and disclosure of your personal data, please contact Mediacorp’s Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
5. Only one entry per person or email address is permitted. Duplicate entries will be disqualified. Each winner can only win once.
6. By participating in this contest, the participant agrees to participate in any form of publicity for this contest. Mediacorp reserves the right to disqualify any winner(s) in the event that the winner(s) refuses or fails to participate in such publicity for this contest.
7. If a contest requires the submission of submitting an entry, each participant warrants to Mediacorp that all entries submitted by the participant are original works, and have not been copied wholly or in part from any other work or material and that any use of such entry(ies) by Mediacorp (whether wholly or in part) will not infringe any third party rights. Each participant warrants that it has obtained the consent of all persons featured in its entry. Mediacorp reserves the right to require the participant to provide proof of the above, failing which the participant may be disqualified. Each participant shall indemnify MediaCorp and its related companies and their respective officers, employees and agents against any claims, liabilities, damages, loss or expenses (including legal expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from any breach of such warranties.
8. By submitting an entry, each participant grants to Mediacorp a perpetual irrevocable royalty-free right to reproduce, broadcast, distribute, edit and otherwise use the entry for commercial or any other purposes as it deems fit.
9. The decisions of Mediacorp on all matters relating to each contest are final, conclusive and binding and no appeals or correspondence will be entertained.
10. Winners may be disqualified at any time if they are found to have breached any of these terms and conditions.
11. Mediacorp reserves the right to change, amend or add to any of these terms and conditions without prior notice. Mediacorp further reserves the right, without any liability on its part, to cancel, postpone or terminate a contest at any time without prior notice.
12. Winners will be notified by email or other modes of communication.
13. Prizes are non-transferable or exchangeable for cash, credit, goods or services. Prizes are subject to availability and additional conditions which may be imposed by sponsors, and Mediacorp reserves the right to replace the prizes with other items of similar value without giving prior notice.
14. No obligation will be incurred by Mediacorp or any of its sponsors by reason of participation in this contest or by reason of anything done or omitted to be done by the participants as a result of or on account of this contest. Mediacorp shall not be liable or responsible for any and all losses, damages, costs and/or expenses (of any nature whatsoever) suffered by any participant arising from any failure or refusal, for whatever reason, to deliver or transfer, whether by Mediacorp or its sponsors, the prizes or make good on any promise or offer to the participants.
15. Prizes unclaimed after two months will be forfeited.
16. These terms and conditions and the contests shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Singapore laws.