Hands up who likes a bargain? Yep, that'll be all of you then.
In which case you'll be delighted to hear that Amazon's holding its first ever annual Prime Day in India is live now.
Though it's the first time in India, this is actually the third annual Prime Day. There are literally - LITERALLY - thousands of deals to be trawled through in search of the good stuff.
But fortunately there's more good news... because we've done the hard work for you by picking out the absolute best of the Prime Day 2017 deals. Enjoy.
Amazon Prime Day 2017 - The best deals available right now
All of the deals listed here are now live, as of just gone midnight on Tuesday morning. Some finish at 11.59pm tonight, some when stocks run out.
There are already plenty of good deals available, including a bunch of top TVs, some great gaming deals, lots of Amazon's own products, and quite a few decent pairs of headphones. We've listed them roughly in order of which deals we think are best:
1. Fitbit Charge 2 - save 40%
2. PlayStation 4 Slim (1TB) with Uncharted Collection + God of War Remastered + The Last of Us Remastered - save 2%
3. Fitbit Alta HR - save 40%
4. Fitbit Flex 2 - save 40%
5. Seagate Expansion 1.5TB Portable External Drive- save 54%
6. Apple iPhone 7 (Black, 32GB) - save 23%
7. Canon EOS 1300D - save 27%
8. LG G6 - save 31%
9. Kindle Starter Pack - save 18%
10. Dirt 4 (PS4) - save 31%
11. Karcher WD 3 Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaner - save 38%
12. Apple Watch Series 2 - save 20%
14. Bose SoundLink III Bluetooth Speaker - save 30%
15. Google Pixel - save 32%
16. FIFA 17 - save 38%
17. OnePlus 3T ( 6GB RAM + 64GB memory) - save 7%
18. HTC VIVE - save 14%
19. Philips Hue Mini Starter Kit with 10-Watt B22 Bulb - save 41%
20. UE Wonderboom Portable Bluetooth Speaker - save 25%
What is Amazon Prime Day?
Prime Day is Amazon's answer to Black Friday, a single day stuffed with sales on every kind of product it sells. We'll be concentrating on tech and gadget deals here, as you might expect, but if you want to splash out on a new toilet-roll holder we won't judge you.
As well as making it a ton of dosh, Amazon obviously wants to use Prime Day to drive people to sign up for its Prime membership. Don't let that put you off, though, because Prime is a pretty good deal even without Prime Day factored in.
For starters, it gives you full access to its Amazon Prime Instant Video service - you'll find our own lovingly curated list of the best films and TV shows to watch on Prime Instant Video here. It also includes unlimited one-day delivery from Amazon's ginormous online marketplace.
This year, Amazon is promising "hundreds of thousands of deals" in total on Prime Day, although that's worldwide, so the India hasn't got quite that many on its own. So what's on offer? Well, it's early days yet but we've already seen a couple of deals and they look pretty good for TV lovers. More on that below...
There'll also be special deals on Amazon Instant Prime Video content, so that'll be worth checking out too.
When does Amazon Prime Day 2017 take place?
Amazon Prime Day 2017 takes place on 10 and 11 July - which means that yep, it starts later today and yep, it lasts for more than one day.
In fact, the event runs for 30 hours altogether, kicking off at 6pm today (Monday 10th) and lasting throughout the whole of tomorrow (Tuesday 11th).
It's running for that whole period, but many of the deals - known as Lightning Deals - appear for just a few hours at certain times before disappearing again, so you'll need to be quick off the mark if you're to grab a bargain.
Fortunately, we'll be getting the heads-up on many of them, so we'll be picking out the highlights of Amazon Prime Day 2017 for you in advance. Keep this page bookmarked and keep checking back throughout the day.
How do I take part in Amazon Prime Day 2017?
1. You’ll need an Amazon Prime subscription to take advantage of the offers on Prime Day
2. If you don’t already have one, it'll set you back ₹500 for 12 months. You can sign up for Amazon Prime here.
3. Everyone gets a 30-day free trial of Prime (unless they've already had one), so you could theoretically sign up to take advantage of Prime Day, then cancel again. But a) do remember to cancel and b) be aware that you may quickly get sucked in by the benefits Prime offers.
Anything else I should know about Amazon Prime Day 2017?
Everyone loves a bargain, but that doesn't mean you should just jump into Prime Day 2017 without first engaging your brain...
1. Just because something is reduced in price doesn't mean it's a bargain. Some of the products available on Prime Day will undoubtedly be on the older side, and might have been superseded by newer models. That doesn't necessarily mean they're not worth getting, but you might want to do some research first.
2. Some of the deals on Prime Day are likely to be snapped up quickly. So be prepared to start clicking as soon as they're live.