The latter is still some way off release - it'll be out in November - however, the other two are now available to purchase.
So what do they offer? Well they have 4.7in and 5.5in screens respectively, both get all-new glass-backed design, wireless charging and faster A11 Bionic processor, and both also get refreshed camera setups.
The iPhone X and its Super Retina 5.8in bezel-less screen arrives on 3 November, with ordering opening on 27 October.
Stuff has rounded up the best deals for the 8 and 8 Plus below, alongside their prices - so bookmark this page and be sure to return.
Additional words: Rob Kerr
The iPhone is now avaible to buy and no longer on pre-order. Lo and behold, here are the best deals around.
- A flat ₹11,000 instant cashback with HDFC Credit and Debit cards
- HDFC card holders can also avail a flat ₹15,000 instant cashback on a purchase of Apple Watch Series 3 along with iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 plus
- An assured voucher worth ₹1,000 from Tata CLiQ Luxury
- Lucky consumers can also take-home Vistara couple tickets, premium iPhone 8 covers and power banks on a purchase of iPhone 8
Jio users can opt for the best policy of chit funding your data to sell the iPhone 8 next year for an iPhone 9 possibly
- Reliance Digital will offer a special 70% buyback on the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus
- Jio users will have to recharge for ₹799 per month or higher for 12 months to avail the above special 70% buyback offer
- The ₹799 plan provides 90 GB of data per month for postpaid users above the free voice and SMS with a complimentary subscription to Jio’s premium applications.
- ₹8,000 cashback on iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus with Citi Credit and Citi World Debit Cards
Snapdeal has some discounts with multiple banks - take your pick.
- 20% instant discount using Standard Chartered & Yes Bank cards
- 10% instant discount using Indusind Bank Debit & Credit cards
- 10% instant discount using HSBC Debit & Credit cards
- 5% Cashback on all transactions using HDFC Bank Rewards Debit Card
- 5X reward points using HDFC Bank Credit cards
- 5% instant discount + 10X rewards using Snapdeal HDFC Bank Credit Card
- Yatra discount voucher of up to ₹1800
Flipkart's exchange offers might sway you
- Up to ₹20,000 off on exchange
- Extra 5% off with Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card
- No cost EMI with HDFC and Bajaj Finance
- Flipkart guarantees a buyback price when you exchange this phone with Flipkart for a newer phone. (₹33,000 for 6 to 8 months) (₹28,000 for 9 to 12 months) (₹20,000 for 13 to 15 months)
Amazon India's Great Indian Festival Sale offer:
- Exchange your old iPhone and get ₹3000 off
- No cost EMI on all major credit cards
- 15% additional cashback up to ₹450 on Amazon Pay (Here is how)
- Vodafone - Recharge with 1GB or more on Amazon India and get extra 60GB data