It's a new year, a new start, and there's a boat-load of new technology to get excited about. Don't miss our expert anticipations and predictions, but before that, we have resolutions to discuss. This time you're going to achieve those things you said you would after five tequilas at midnight on the 1st - and here are five more that we think you really ought to do.
1. Actually get fit. Not like last year, when you ended up eating a leftover tin of Cadbury Roses every day. With the new fitness kit and apps in this issue, you might enjoy yourself.
2. Print your photos. It's all too easy to turn your PC into a dumping ground for useless shots of the inside of your camera case. Edit. Print.
3. Something gnarly. Take a risk. Jump off a bench. Roll down a hill. Record it on your headcam and post it on YouTube.
4. Have more fun. Pretend you're a Bothan smuggler and escape into Star Wars: The Old Republic using one of the gaming PCs tested inside.
5. Go 3D. It doesn't need to cost any more than a new 2D TV, as proved in our TV supertest, and sitting around with family and friends with stupid glasses on your face makes any film enjoyable.
SAVE UP TO 20%Call us on 08456 777 806 to order direct or click here to order online now!
- You'll save money – it can be 20% cheaper than buying it from the shops
- Every issue gets delivered to your door
- Get Stuff before your friends – subscribers get issues earlier
- You can pay by Direct Debit
- A subscription makes a great present for friends, family or even yourself!