Ever dreamed of being a member of the paparazzi pack? Or rubbing shoulders with the great and good of the technology industry?
Stuff has teamed up with Canon to give three lucky Stuff readers the chance to fulfill both these lofty ambitions in one evening. Not only will you get to attend the glittering Stuff Gadget Awards 2011 bash, you’ll be documenting the highs with Canon’s 12.1MP IXUS 220 HS.
The pictures you snap at the Oscars of tech will appear on Stuff.tv and in the pages of Stuff, the world’s biggest-selling gadget magazine, as part of a Canon promotion.
You’ll be using the Canon IXUS 220 HS to snap away at the stage as Stuff hands out 20 gongs to the glitterati of the gadget industry, recording the evening’s triumphs for posterity.
We’re arming three lucky winners with a Canon IXUS 220 HS camera, perfect for snapping in low-light conditions such as an awards dinner and you’ll have a Stuff photography expert on hand to help out with a few useful hints and tips.
The awards take place on the evening of Wednesday, November 2nd in Central London, so you’ll need to be free that day. We will cover your travel expenses and you’ll have dinner with the rest of the guests at the five-star ceremony.
If you are interested in getting involved then please email us on email@example.com wtih your name, address and phone number and explain in no more than 140 characters why you should win the chance to ‘Shoot the Stuff Gadget Awards’?
The winner will be chosen by the Stuff editorial team and Canon. The winning entry will:
- Be original
- Show passion and enthusiasm for Stuff and photography
- Make us laugh
To enter: email the reason you think you should win to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for entries is midnight on Sunday 23rd October 2011. Good luck!
Terms and conditions:
1. Entries close: 11.59pm on October 23rd 2011.
2. Prize(s) are: Being Canon/Stuff’s photographer on the evening of the Stuff Awards, Travel expenses to/from Stuff Awards(central London), Entry to Stuff Awards, dinner at the event (no accommodation).
3. Open to UK residents aged 18 or over
4. No cash alternative. Prizes are non-transferable.
5. Only one entry per person.
6. For full terms and conditions click here
The Promoter : Haymarket Media Group, Teddington, Middlesex, TW11 9BE