How to run Mac OS X Lion on an iPhone
Five simple steps on the path to Lion on iOS
1. Open Cydia and install Dreamboard (located in the default ModMyi repo).
2. Hit Manage > Sources > Edit > Add. Now enter “fnetdesigns.com/cydia/repo”, remembering to drop the quotation marks.
3. Remain in Cydia and open up Theme Outlet via the changes tab at the bottom.
4. Quit and launch Theme Outlet where you can download the OS X Ultimatum theme.
5. Whack open Dreamboard, find the Ultimatum theme and proceed to install. Crossed fingers optional.
Here’s a video of the magic in action and the creator’s forum topic at ModMyi for extra info and screen shots. Good luck and congratulations for attaining yet another level of geekdom.