UK iPad launch – all the stories
The iPad has arrived in the UK, two million of the silvery slithers have been snapped up (globally) and the rest of us are furiously digging down the back of the sofa in the vain hope of finding £430. Whether you've bought one, want to buy one or aren't sure what to think, welcome to this peaceful eye of the Apple tornado – a place where we have laid out a selection of considered reviews, opinions and facts for your grazing pleasure...
- Find the best iPad data plan for you
- Apple to offer replacement batteries
- Apple sells 300,000 iPads on first day of US sale
- iPad printing support confirmed
- iPad priced for UK
- New iPad chargers from Griffin
- What we wanted, what we got
- 10 fast facts
- UK iPad App Store – fast facts
- Apple iPad versus Kindle DX
- Need to know – Apple iPad
- For the price of an iPad, what else could you buy?
- Ultimate set-up – iPad
- 5 things you didn't know about the iPad