News Nugget – Galaxy Tab price plunge
That Galaxy Tab in the window has just waggled its tail a bit harder: the iPad-baiting tablet – previously priced on par with Apple’s 16GB 3G+Wi-Fi iPad – has just taken a £60 price drop.
It’s an early Christmas present for would-be buyers of the dual-cammed 3G Tab, which previously cost £530. Amazon is now listing Samsung’s flatware for £470. So, buy one today? Or hold out for another drop?
More from Stuff.tv
- Beatles catalogue, meet iTunes
- Rumour Mill – LG Optimus Star
- Unboxed – Palm Pre 2
- Rumour Mill – Facebook launching Gmail killer
- Fast facts – Palm Pre 2
- 15 of the best motion-controlled game apps
- Need to know – B&O BeoSound8
- Xbox Kinect goes on sale
- 25 most iconic cameras ever
- LG L-03C is more camera than phone
- Facebook fails to produce mythical phone